- User Management
- Media Management
- Theme System
- Extend with Plugins
- Search Engine Optimized
Hooks enable users to create WordPress themes or plug-ins with shortcode without changing the original files.
There are two types of hooks:
Action hooks: Action hooks facilitate you to insert an additional code from an outside resource.
Filter hooks: Filter hooks facilitate you to add a content or text at the end of the post.
WordPress posts are content published on a site with an exact date and time. They can be categorized in a systematic way on the basis of category and tags. They are listed in a reverse chronological order on a site.
- Install security plug-ins like WP security
- Re-install the latest version of WordPress
- Change password and user-ids for all your users
- Check your themes and plug-ins are up to dat
WordPress Categories are broad-ranging. It helps a user to identify what a blog is about. It is possible for a post to have more than one category. A post must have at least one category.
WordPress Tags are like categories but they are used to describe a post more specifically. Tags are not necessary for every post.
Yes, it is possible to rename the WordPress folder. If WordPress is already installed, you have to log in to the weblog as the administrator and then change the settings
WordPress address (URI) :
Blog address( URI)
After making the changes, you can rename the folder or directory with the WordPress file in it.
We cannot recommend WordPress in the following situation:
- If the client is working on a non-CMS base project
- If a site wants complex or innovative e-commerce
- In case of enterprise intranet solution
- Sites are requiring custom scripting solutions.