E-Commerce website is an online activity where people can sell, buy and transact business online. On this platform buyer can choose and order the product. It also includes payment gateway & customer can pay online and get the product at home.
It also includes a catalog or brochure, search functions, stock control, delivery options and payment options that you want to have in your application.
Benefits of E-Commerce:
E-commerce can expand and improve business – When we think of e-commerce, we immediately think of selling online. We quickly realize the benefits of increasing revenue by supplying customers and prospects with valuable information at any time and providing them the opportunity to purchase online.
We also recognize how online ordering can cut costs significantly by reducing the staff .Additionally, we understand that the Internet allows companies to extend their reach and sell into new markets without incurring global headcount costs.
You can manage your inventory levels better. For example, an automobile manufacturer has its suppliers linked via the Web for online ordering. A supplier can place an order directly and can see immediately if the part is in stock or will need to be backordered.
– By putting valuable information on your Web site, customers can get answers quickly to most of their questions at any time of the day, from any location. Customer satisfaction soars when customers can get critical information at any time, from any location. It allows them to do business when they want to, not during the traditional 8 to 5 business day.
Attract New Customers with Search Engine Visibility: As we all know that physical retail is run by branding and relationships. But, online retail is also driving by traffic that comes from search engines. For customers, it is not very so common to follow a link in the search engine results and land up on an ecommerce website that they never heard of.
Convenience & Easiness:
For many people in the world, e-Commerce becomes one of the preferred ways of shopping as they enjoy their online because of its easiness and convenience. They are allowed to buy products or services from their home at any time of day or night.
The best thing about it is buying options that are quick, convenient and user-friendly with the ability to transfer funds online
Increase customer’s trust: A beautifully designed and creatively developed website generates trust for your clients. They know it very well that if you take care of your website with proper attention and actively than you must treat your clients with the similar technique.
Better Understand Your Customers :It’s difficult to build a customer persona when you’re running a mom-and-pop shop. You can get a rough idea of who your customers are, but it’s based on your perception rather than actual data. With an ecommerce store, you have the ability to track your customers’ buying habits. What products are they most interested in? When are they likely to buy? What motivates them? All of this information can be used to sell more efficiently to your customers.
Keep Eye on Consumers’ Buying Habit : The best thing is e-commerce retailers can easily keep a constant eye on consumers’ buying habits and interests to tailors their offer suit to consumers’ requirements. By satisfying their needs constantly, you can improve your ongoing relationship with them and build long-lasting.
Selling Products globally: If you are running a store, it will be bounded to the geographical region for which you can provide service, but on the other hand with an e-Commerce website, you can sell your goods and services globally. The complete world is your playground, where you can trade your whole variety of goods without any geographical restrictions. Furthermore, the remaining restriction of geography has dissolved by m-commerce that is also known as mobile commerce.
Save on Operational Costs : Running an ecommerce store can actually save you money. How? With a web-based management system, you can automate inventory management and decrease the costs associated with it. Also, running an ecommerce store doesn’t come with the same overhead costs as a physical store. The additional profit that is made from reaching more customers will offset any initial setup costs.
Stay open 24*7/365: One of the most important benefits that ecommerce merchants can enjoy is store timings are now 24/7/365 as they can run e-commerce websites all the time. By this way, they can increase their sales by boosting their number of orders. However, it is also beneficial for customers as they can purchase products whenever they want no matter whether it is early morning or midnight.
Cost of an eCommerce Website :
Click here to get Pricing Plan info for eCommerce Website development
What We Offer?
- Domain Name (Yearly)
- Hosting (Yearly)
- Free SSL
- Data Imports (CSV) – Product data
- Marketing and SEO
- Maintenance and Support (Yearly)
Features for an eCommerce website:
We setup your store using WooCommerce plugin.
With WooCommerce, you can sell both physical and digital goods in all shapes and sizes, offer product variations, multiple configurations, and instant downloads to shoppers, and even sell affiliate goods from online marketplaces.
- User-Friendly Interface & Navigation
- Unlimited Categories
- Unlimited Products
- Social media share option
- Contact Page
- Mobile optimized or mobile-friendly
- Categories, tags and attributes – make products easier to find: Help customers find what they want by adding tags to describe a product. Add attributes like size so customers can search for items most relevant to them.
- Product ratings and reviews: Show customer feedback directly on the product page, including a ‘Verified Owner’ label.
- Customize for your location: Set the currency, language and measurement units (inches, centimeters or anything else) that’s right for you.
- Product sorting and filtering: Let customers sort products by popularity, newness, rating, price or attribute to find the right fit.
- Unlimited images and galleries: Include any number of photos to show off your products. Set a featured image to highlight the best photo site-wide. Unlimited products: Add as many products as you want to sell – your only restriction is your inventory.
- Affiliate products: Show products available on other sites with an affiliate link for customers to purchase them.
- Unlimited variations: Offer any number of variations (like color, size, fabric and so on) for a product with the option to set prices, stock and images for each variation.
- Import and export products: Add and update product information like name, short description, regular and sale price, and more using a CSV file.
Sell any product
- Multiple payment options
credit/ debit cards,
BACS (bank transfers),
cash on delivery
- SHIP WHEREVER YOU LIKE
Offer free shipping, flat rate shipping, or make real-time calculations. Limit your shipments to specific countries, or open your store up to the world. Shipping is highly configurable, and WooCommerce even supports drop shipping.
- PDF Invoices and Packing Slips
Manage orders and customers
Get orders out the door in a timely manner and keep customers updated to spark future purchases and happiness.
- Customer accounts and guest checkout: Allow customers to register and choose to automatically generate usernames and passwords, or not. Display a returning customer login reminder. Enable guest checkout for those who don’t want to register.
- One-click refunds: Offer pain-free refunds to customers that can be managed directly in your WooCommerce dashboard.
- Inventory management: Track stock levels, hold stock after an order is cancelled, get notifications for low and out-of-stock items, hide out-of-stock items and more.
- Order management: Add customer notes, edit stock manually, mark items you shipped, and manage the fulfillment process.
- Email templates: Send notifications to customers at critical stages, e.g., after they make a purchase or when their order is complete.
- Add shop managers: Give your team access to manage orders and view reports without making them an admin.
help you connect your audience with the right offer.
- Search Engine Optimization: WooCommerce runs on WordPress, recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices.
- Coupons: Give customers coupons for a fixed amount, a percentage off or special offers like free shipping. Offer coupons for their whole cart or certain products.
- Related products: Show related products to help customers find complementary products or encourage them to purchase more.
- Highlight important products throughout your store: Use a widget to showcase top products, a specific category or tag, products on sale, featured products or recently viewed products on any page of your store.
- Reporting: View sales, refunds and coupons over time. See your top products and categories.
- Dashboard: Add sales, orders, and at-a-glance status summary window to your WordPress dashboard to easily see how your store is doing.
Physical, digital, or both: Sell physical products that will ship to a customer, digital products they can download or any combination of the two.
- Apparel / Cloth site
- Women’s fashion store site
- Home & Decor, Furniture store site
- Crafts & Books store site
- Fashion store site
- Accessories store site
- Electronics store site – Mobile,TV etc.
- Artwork site
- Organics Products sites
- Agro Products site
- Online Fruit store sell
- Automobiles spare parts business
- Sunglass / Spectacle Frame store
- Cosmetic Products store
- Bicycle Store
- Water Purifiers dealers
- Computer Accessories
- More …..
Ecommerce web design is a matter of creativity, art, skill. Design of your online store can make or break sales. Since realizing this trend, it has become important to make vibrant and user-friendly shopping cart solutions. And with the rise of social and mobile commerce sites, your brand identity needs to reach online buyers through multiple channels.To develop a online marketplace, you need a focused & experienced best-in-class solution provider of ecommerce web development.With a team Of Experts We provide Ecommerce solution
WPSeeds as a design and development company would take care of all your IT development needs by providing sophisticated and high-end solutions which are innovative and profitable.
Contact us for your requirement.
Would you like to start a project with us?
Get fully functional beautiful wordpress websites for your business with our wordpress website development services.